Monday, March 31, 2008

Only in Aspen

Photobucket
Sometimes life cracks me up. I arrived in Aspen this afternoon in the middle of a snowstorm to shoot a couple stories for our life section. I decided to look for a weather feature to help with the daily paper when I ran across this clothing store with bikinis on display. The contrast of summer inside and winter outside made for a good feature possibility so I sat down and waited for the moment. These two women dressed in their winter coats and boots walked by and I had my shot. The story got even better when I chased them down to get their names. The two women, Anna Burns and Nicki Kretchmer, are swimsuit models who have been in previous Hooters calendars and were in Aspen to help with next year's calendar shoot. I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments: